BUSINESS FREEDOM FOUNDATIONS WITH ERIC EDMEADES
It’s time to run your business THE RIGHT WAY, instead of letting your business run you.
Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur or just thinking about starting a business, having a solid foundation to grow from is the secret to achieving success on your terms.
Most entrepreneurs spend years “winging it” until they become burned out, go broke or worst of all, lose the passion that inspired them to start a business in the first place.
If this sounds familiar, the Business Freedom Foundations program will
empower you with the knowledge every entrepreneur needs to build a business that doesn’t take over your life.
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
The Business Freedom Foundations Online Training Program will teach you:
- How to create a business plan so that you can stay focused and scale your business strategically - without sacrificing your quality of life.
- How to create “mini-exits” in your business so that you can spend more time with friends and family.
- How to find and train rockstar team members so that you can stop doing the things that drain you (and focus on the parts you love!)
- How to identify ‘Business Icebergs’ and respond proactively so that instead of paralyzing your business, they actually give you a boost forward.
- How to market and sell in a way that feels natural so that people WANT to buy from you.
- How to create and maintain steady growth so that you can plan for a future that offers you REAL FREEDOM as an entrepreneur.
GET A SNEAK PEEK THE CONTENT INCLUDED IN THE BUSINESS FREEDOM FOUNDATIONS PROGRAM!
GET STARTED NOW
NOTE: The Business Foundations Program was recorded on August 27th-29th, 2018. The full behind the scenes recording footage is available to anyone who has pre-ordered until the program is fully edited and complete.
About Eric Edmeades:
An international entrepreneur, Eric Edmeades has spent over 20 years launching, buying, selling and turning around businesses in 6 countries. He’s logged over 10,000 hours on stage and has spoken in over 20 countries around the world.
With a bio like that, you might think that Eric is working 7 days a week, filling every waking
moment with some task or to-do, right? In reality, Eric only spends a few hours each day on his computer. The rest of his time is spent kiteboarding (his favorite pastime), enjoying quality time with his family at their home in the Dominican Republic, and traveling the world for fun.
Business freedom isn’t a catchphrase or fluffy intellectual concept. Eric lives by these words, and the success of his business, health and personal life is a testament to the fact that you can have it all.
“If you don’t own your business, then your business owns you.”
- Eric Edmeades