Scale Your Business
Without Sacrificing Your Life
Join Eric Edmeades for a
FREE live virtual workshop
Aug 27th – 29th, 2018
12pm to 3pm EST (recording available)
As a guest. This means that you will:
- Learn the latest business freedom keys.
- See the entire product for FREE.
- Get to see Eric’s bloopers and mistakes LIVE!
- Get free gifts (Eric gives stuff away to the audience)
- Get a major discount on the final product.
GET BEHIND-THE-SCENES ACCESS AS A VIRTUAL STUDIO MEMBER AS WE LIVE RECORD A NEW TRAINING PROGRAM
(before the program is even for sale!)
[cp_popup display=”inline” style_id=”264085″ step_id = “1”][/cp_popup]
As Seen On…
Business Freedom Foundations
The Business Freedom Foundations online workshop was designed for busy entrepreneurs who are tired of struggling and want to learn how to grow a business that creates both meaning AND profit.
From the comfort of your home or office, you’ll connect with virtual community of like minded business owners committed to achieving more freedom in their lives.
Over three dynamic and interactive days from August 27th – 29th, you’ll get the tools and step-by-step instructions you need to get out of the rut and start moving forward towards the life you are meant to have, and have a chance to ask your most burning business questions.
We’ll record the training if you can’t make it, so be sure to save your spot so we can sent it to you.
Over three days, you will learn:
- How to create a business plan so that you can stay focused and scale your business strategically.
- How to create “mini-exits” in your business so that you can spend more time with friends and family.
- How to find and train rockstar team members so that you can stop doing the things that drain you (and focus on the parts you love!)
- How to identify roadblocks and respond proactively so that instead of paralyzing your business, they actually give you a boost forward.
- How to market and sell in a way that feels natural so that people WANT to buy from you.
- How to create and maintain steady growth so that you can plan for a future that offers you REAL FREEDOM as an entrepreneur.
The countdown to FREEDOM is on!
Can’t make the live training? Go ahead and register anyway. We’ll record each day and have the training ready for you to watch for 48 hours.
[cp_popup display=”inline” style_id=”264135″ step_id = “1”][/cp_popup]
You are not alone.
Most entrepreneurs struggle because they are never taught how to build a company and instead stay caught in trying to survive each day, alone.
You might be an expert in your field, but never did learn the business skills needed to run a company that doesn’t need you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It’s impossible for your business to create a meaningful impact on the world when you end each day feeling exhausted, frustrated and overwhelmed.
We’re asking you to believe there is a better way, because there is.
Your training host Eric Edmeades
Eric Edmeades has spent over 20 years launching, buying, selling and turning around businesses in 6 countries.
He launched Business Freedom to help entrepreneurs learn from his (many) mistakes by teaching them a step-by-step process to achieving more freedom in their business and in their lives.
Business freedom isn’t a catch phrase or fluffy intellectual concept. Eric lives by these words, and the success of his companies, health and personal life is a testament to the fact that you can have it all, if you know the right steps to take.
As the founder of the WildFit 90 Day Challenge, Eric’s mission is also to transform how people eat and think about food so they have the energy to do the things they love, with the people they love.
He’s logged over 10,000 hours as a keynote speaker, working alongside industry icons like Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, Sir Richard Branson, Mindvalley and many others.
When he’s not writing, teaching or hosting an event, you’ll find Eric kiteboarding (his favorite pastime), enjoying quality time with his family at their home in the Dominican Republic, and traveling the world for fun.
“If you don’t own your business, then your business owns you.”
– Eric Edmeades