GET YOUR WORKBOOK & VIDEOS
Register today and get your pre-class assignments & replay access!
You have a story to tell and are ready to share your message to an audience.
- You don’t know where to start or how to put an inspiring talk together
- You’ve watched TedTalks over and over and have no clue how they do it
- You’ve written out your talk word for word, memorized it in the mirror and still manage to forget the most important parts
Sound familiar? You’re not alone.
Have you ever found yourself asking:
Do I use slides or written notes?
What if I miss the point?
How do I kick it off?
How do I wrap it up?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, register to get access to Eric's step-by-step formula for creating a powerful signature talk.
"Learning how to create a talk with Eric has absolutely impacted my life! I might be one of the only people who can honestly say that I prepared and delivered my first TEDx talk - on the same day. And it went viral on YouTube! "
In this 90 minute ONLINE Masterclass, you will learn how to:
DETERMINE YOUR OUTCOME
- Get rebooked? Sell products? Make the audience laugh? Learn the importance between setting primary and secondary Strategic Objectives before you even step foot on stage.
ORGANIZE YOUR STORIES
- Your life is full of stories. Learn how to create a Story Journal using Evernote (or paper) so that you never have to rely on memory for the perfect tale to tell.
PREPARE FOR TAKE OFF
- Did you know that an F15 fighter jet uses about half of its fuel during take off? Learn why the first few minutes of any talk are the most important for creating instant connection with your audience.
GET READY TO LAND
- Great pilots know there’s nothing more comforting for their passengers than a smooth landing. Learn the various strategies to creating a memorable ending worthy of a standing ovation.
PUT IT ALL TOGETHER
- You know your desired outcome. You’ve picked your stories. You’ve fueled the plane for takeoff and landing. Now what? Learn how using a Speech Map will help you put it all together.
"Incredible! I didn't think I could ever speak without notes and now I can easily.”
Your masterclass facilitator
Eric Edmeades is a serial entrepreneur who was once so terrified of public speaking that he could barely eat for days before a talk.
Since reversing his fear of public speaking, Eric has become a highly sought-after main stage speaker, with over 10,000 hours of stage time in over 25 countries.
An impeccable speaker in his own right, Eric can clearly express the core concepts, strategies and techniques that have created decades of speaking success for him, and his hundreds of students.
Over his speaking career, Eric has shared the stage with Tony Robbins, Sir Richard Branson, President Bill Clinton, and Robert Kiyosaki, and has spoken at several Mindvalley events.
When he’s not inspiring an audience from the stage or training future speakers in his Business Freedom Speaking Academy, you’ll find Eric kiteboarding (his favorite pastime), enjoying quality time with his family at their home in the Dominican Republic, and traveling the world for fun.
“Tell your stories often so that they’re perfect in your head,
but feel fresh in your soul.”